Arvigo Maya Abdominal Therapy
Dr. Michelle Law Pui Man's selection of publications and conference proceedings:
• Law MPM, Chuh AAT, Lee A, Molinari N. Acne prevalence and beyond - acne disability and its predictive factors amongst the late Chinese adolescents in Hong Kong. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology 2010; 35(1); 16-21.
• Law MPM, Chuh AAT, Molinari N, Lee A. An Investigation of the Association Between Diet and Occurence of Acne: A Rational Approach from Traditional Chinese Medicine Perspective. Clinical and Expertimental Dermatology 2010; 35(1); 31-35.
• Law MPM, Chuh AAT, Lee A. Validation of Cantonese Cardiff Acne Disability Index. Hong Kong Medical Journal 2009; 15:12-7.
• Law MPM, Chuh AAT, Lee A. Acne: its psychological consequences and management. Hong Kong Practitioner 2006; 28: 1-5.
• Chung V, Law MPM, Wong S, Mercer S, Grifiths S. Development Postgraduate Education for Chinese Medicine Practitioners: A Hong Kong. BMC Medical Education 2009; 9:10.
• Law MPM, Chuh A. A synopsis of acne vulgaris and its variants (in Chinese). Next Publications Ltd., Next Media Group, 2007 (ISBN 9789625778631)
• The dietary modification for patients with acne - from a Chinese Medicine perspective (Interview). Health Plus Magazine 2009; 108: 6-9
• Lee A, Law MPM, Chuh AAT. Common adolescent health problems would cause psychological disability – acne as an example. 36th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society for Academic Primary Care. July 2007, London.
• Law MPM, Chuh AAT, Lee A, Molinari N. A clinical study investigating the unjustified association of diet and acne: a rational approach form traditional Chinese medicine perspective. International Congress on Complementary Medicine Research 2007. May 2007, Munich. Hosted by Centre for Complementary Medicine Research, Technical University of Munich in cooperation with the International Society for Complementary Medicine Research.
• Law MPM, Chuh AAT, Lee A, Molinari N. A more personalised approach: A randomised control trial on the effectiveness of traditional-Chinese-medicine-syndrome-tailored dietary advice for patients with acne. International Congress on Complementary Medicine Research 2010. May 2010, Tromso. Hosted by Centre for Complementary Medicine Research, National Research Centre in Alternative and Complementary Medicine of the University of Tromso in cooperation with the International Society for Complementary Medicine Research.